You won´t be able to get any closer to the magnificent Andean Condor than on this tour.
Three free condors live in the reserve and are used to be fed on a specific feeding rock.
An indigenous guide will take you there early in the morning and if weather permits and with a little luck the condors will make an appearance and feed on the rock just 3 meters from your viewing area.
Afterward you will make a beautiful walk in the Paramo´s of the surroundings.
What: Condor Feeding Tour
Where: Kokonuco Indegenous Reserve
Duration: Full Day
What´s included in this Andean Condor Feeding tour:
1. Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Popayan.
2. Private Transpor to the Kokonuco reserve and the surroundings
3. A professional spanish speaking guide
4. An indegenous guide during the feeding time.
5. Entrance fee to the reserve.
6. The food for the condors