Guajira stands for an unforgettable desert experience that is completely off the beaten track in the northernmost place of South America.
Guajira shows a very peculiar side of Colombia with rough coastlines and arid deserts as it is one of the driest areas on earth. It is a place of truly unique sceneries displaying red desert, emerald lakes, salt mines, blue oceans, man-sized cacti, pink flamingos and yellow dunes. This tour will bring you to the most beautiful spots of this exceptional and untouched region. You will transported in a 4×4 with a private driver over bumpy and dirty roads while the wind blows fiercely.
What´s Included in this Guajira Tour?:
1. 3 days/2 nights in basic accommodation in the desert.
2. 2 Nights in a standard hotel in Riohacha.
3. Hotel pick-up and drop-off (from Riohacha).
4. Basic accommodation for 2 nights in private rooms.
5. Personal driver (Spanish-speaking) and 4×4 Jeep.
6. All meals.
7. Drinkable Water.
8. Price per person
English-speaking guide for EUR 69.